- There are 4 attachments provided: Orion-presentation.pdf to be used for the introduction presentation in classroom; Orion-Drawing.pdf to be printed and distributed (one for each 3D model to be built); Orion-Handout.pdf to be printed and distributed (one for each student) and Astroedu-2306-Quiz.pdf to be printed and used as a final test (one for each student);
- Styrofoam board a little bigger than the size of an A4 paper, thickness 1 to 3 cm (it can be cut from packaging Styrofoam sheets, see image below).
- 10 BBQ wood spikes (20 - 30 cm long)
- Modeling clay (colors: white, blue, light blue, orange, and red).
- Ruler, meter
- Scissors or cutter to cut the sticks.
- Tape or glue.
Image: Styrofoam boards for the activity.